- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops, trimmed of excess fat
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large container. Roll the pork chops in the marinade making sure they are covered all over. Arrange the pork chops in the container snugly, cover, and leave overnight.
Heat some vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, pat the pork chops with paper towels and put in the skillet. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes (depending on the thickness of the cut). Flip and cook for 3 more minutes.
Remove from the heat, let rest for 5 minutes, and serve.